Representing the cement and concrete industry in the Pacific Northwest, my mission is to provide assistance to engineers, architects and owners in making value-added pavement selection decisions for concrete and cement-based product applications.
I do this by…
- Advancing the use of Portland Cement in transportation applications such as Portland Cement Concrete Pavements, Concrete Parking lots, Roller Compacted Concrete and Pervious Concrete;
- Soil/ Cement Amendment;
- Full Depth Reclamation with Cement;
Additionally, I partner with advocacy, promotion and business partners to increase transportation positive legislation and funding initiatives in the Pacific Northwest, as well as advance construction building codes and practices with concrete – the most sustainable, resilient and energy efficient building material available.
With my mission and goals, I look to leverage local partner associations to increase transportation positive legislation and funding initiatives in OR, as well as advance construction building codes and practices with concrete – the most sustainable, resilient and energy efficient building material available.
Concrete is the foundation upon which modern, resilient societies are built..
Licenses & Industry Memberships
- Professional Engineer – Oregon and Washington
- American Public Works Association, National and Local; American Society of Civil Engineers, National and Local; Oregon Toastmasters, President of Portland Chapter; Oregon Chapter of the American Concrete Institute, Past-President; Professional Engineers of Oregon
- Sustainability & Entrepreneurship – University of Portland MBA, Portland, Oregon
- Civil & Environmental – University of South Florida, BSCE, Tampa, FL