Ash Grove Cement Company, a CRH Company, is a leader and pioneer in the cement industry. For 135 years, we have provided portland and masonry cements to construct the highways, bridges, commercial and industrial complexes, and single- and multi-family homes fundamental to America’s economic vitality and quality of life. In 2016, Ash Grove shipped 8.2 million tons of cement from eight cement plants and two deep-water import terminals located throughout the Midwest, Texas and Western United States. Ash Grove is known for quality, reliability and a commitment to safety.
• FOUNDED IN 1882 • 2,700 EMPLOYEES • 5TH LARGEST CEMENT PRODUCER IN U.S. • 8 CEMENT PLANTS NATIONWIDE • 23 CEMENT TERMINALS • 52 READY-MIXED PLANTS • 25 SAND AND GRAVEL PLANTS • 2 DEEP-WATER IMPORT TERMINALS • 20 LIMESTONE QUARRIE • 9 PACKAGED PRODUCTS PLANTS
Our Four Core Strategies:
- Be the Supplier of Choice in the markets we serve.
- Be the Low-Cost Producer of production excellence.
- Be the Employer of Choice by attracting, developing and retaining talented employees.
- Embrace our Corporate Responsibility.
Jeffrey M. Guy| Vice President Sales – West
150 West Civil Center Drive, Suite 101
Sandy. Utah 84070
Phone: +1 801 263 3011
Email: jeff.guy[at] ashgrove.com